Community Calendar Guidelines
Who can post on the 1A Community Calendar?
- Open to all active member companies
- Open to all investor companies
- Open to all partners and their respective community events
How do I submit my event information and what should I include?
- Online form is the only avenue of submission
- We only include basic event information; if event requires registration, a link must be provided (e.g. website, Facebook page, Eventbrite link, etc.)
- All required fields must be complete in order to be posted
- The community calendar may be used to promote educational, social, cultural, or recreational events in Acadiana open to the general public
- All entries should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the event to ensure posting to the community calendar
What is restricted from the 1A Community Calendar?
- Events hosted by someone who is not a member of One Acadiana
- Any event in conflict with our policy or one of our advocates
- Anything that promotes illegal activities
- Personal or private events that should not be visible to a wide audience
- Political events
*Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the One Acadiana staff
We'd love to add your upcoming events and activities to our community calendar. To include your event, please download the community event form and send as an attachment to Director, Investor & Member Engagement Rhyan Wheeler at Rhyan@OneAcadiana.org.
Subscribe to Our E‑Newsletter!
Get monthly updates on the latest news, events, and initiatives from Acadiana.